Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sole Testing

Some of this is coming from a remark my Doc made last week. She asked if I'd ever considered selling my lovely shoe collection. Yes, I have thought about doing just that... but, I can be a "coward of sorts", when it comes down to my "likes/wants/needs! It's weird, because my heart starts picking up speed at the mere suggestion! However, it's not like I feel that I will wither and die if they suddenly disappeared!  Well, I have decided to compromise and NOT order any shoes for as long as I have the willpower to hold out! I was gonna say for an entire month, but I think I will take it one day at a time. And I know this will be a tempestuous tidbit, but I am allowing myself the option to continue "surf shopping"... my equivalent to window shopping! Since I have made this declaration, I am more anxious than ever... waiting for that last order to be delivered.

No comments:

Post a Comment