Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Twisting the Ovaries

Not feeling much different than yesterday! I've kinda figured out what has been eating at me... and why! Of course it has something to do with the kid. I have noticed that he seems a little withdrawn, it started about three nights ago. At first I thought it had to do with his heart and or upcoming surgery (it may, and he is just NOT saying so). Now I'm thinking it has something to do with our shopping trip that we took last week. We had to pass the home we lost and I guess I wasn't all that aware at the time, but looking back he did seem affected... at lunch he was less talkative. Last night I caught him looking thru the apartment brochures, so I figure this has been gnawing at him... gonna talk to him about it later! I absolutely can NOT bare to see my baby in any DisComfort... breaks my heart~

No comments:

Post a Comment