Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

First Wink

I have a lot say… and a lot to think about. Today is my first attempt to post here @ my own Blog. Normally I would be over @ a very good News Site with my friends, voicing our concerns of the lack of progress in the HaLeigh Cummings case. It’s amazing that so many people have embraced that little girl into their hearts. As a matter of fact, participating in the group over there, has taken my mind off my own personal issues, many a nights.



However, today I was hit hard and it has left me exhausted, angry and confused. Depression is a Beast and Anxiety is a Thief. I probably should have waited to get this blog started, because my emotions are going haywire right now. Tomorrow, if I’m up for it,... will be the day that I publish some of the contents of D.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment