Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Daa! Daa! Daa! Daaaa!

The day started out with a Anxiety attack, before I even climbed out the bed. I believe it was the result of a vivid dream I was having. Anyways, it took some time to JUST cross to the CENTER of The Bridge of Calm. In fact it seems like hours went by before I felt myself gaining control of my emotions. Later in the day, I got a call about doing some business Downtown. I dreaded leaving the house and having to deal with a Government Agency/Employees. Yet, to my surprise the clerks were very lovely and caring, I made 2 new friends. The Lord must have heard my prayers, or took pity. I left there with a new sense of humanity, hope was actually BoUnCiNg  all around me.  Then..... Daa! Daa! Daa! Daaaaa!

By 4:30 pm, I had crashed, everything/everyone just got on my damn nerves. I couldn't answer the phone without irritation, thinking straight... was out the picture, and the tears flowed. I was exhausted, beaten-down, angry, and confused, unable to function. The "goodness" of the afternoon, seemed to be fantasy footage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment