Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Monday, December 28, 2009

No Title, No Sense

Fell asleep by 10:30 pm and was awaken at around 1am. I knew that I would not be sleeping soundly, and that once I woke, I would be hard pressed to find a glint of comfort... for being allowed to receive another day.   Why? Because my problems are still here and NO favorable solution is on it's way to me. I swear, I'd rather be subjected to Mr. Gordon Ramsey's tyrannical abuse, than to have a repeat of these past few hours. Heck... I'd even prefer to be haunted, and beaten into submission by those insane-ass wefts of determination, he sports on his menacing face!! Yeah, I'm off to Jack N The Box.

2 comments:

  1. Damn I wish we had a jack in the box where I live so I could call them on the phone and say: "Is jack really in the box"? or "Do you jack off in the box"? or "Why is jack in the box"? I spose they've heard em' all huh? How about: " Is Jill in the box with jack?" "What are they doing in that box?" Okay I must be getting tired my humor is being stupid. I'm driven to vomit. goodnight cent, it was great chatting with ya'. peace methinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodnight... nice chatting with you also.

    ReplyDelete