Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Friday, January 8, 2010

5:22 AM

I am freaking out right now...
One of my cats has developed some crazy skin disease and it's gotten worse. It looks like her entire throat is being consumed. I am praying and hoping that it's not Necrotizing Fascitiis (if it is/was, she'd be dead by now). I put her in the main bathroom and she's crying her heart out. My anxiety is so out of control, I have not taken my medication for fear that I may swallow what ever she's got. I keep washing my hands/ feet, and spraying them with this stuff that medical facilities use to disinfect surfaces. I've even sprayed my bed, but it's not helping to calm the evil beast. It's 5:22 AM, I don't know if I'll be able to make it until the Vet opens the door... I am unable to think of anything else, every itch, tingle of my skin is conspiring to keep me locked in an abyss.

No comments:

Post a Comment