Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Okay

Although I slept well, with help from Ambien, I awoke feeling the Anxiety tip-toeing in. So, we'll have to see what the rest of the day brings, there isn't much that I HAVE to do, but... there's plenty of SHOULD/NEED stuff. Yesterday, was actually such a lovely day. I worked for my sister, and spent some time with my son Dee, just hanging out. I was able to ignore the sizzling of his crackling voice... "puberty's punishment"!
Even Mother, the caretaker of the sacred "Holy Oil" didn't get a rise out of me. I was so pleased that I was able to fend off all nuisances, I felt in control. Once I made it home, I noticed that my water hose was missing. I think it's the mortgage company that I'm fighting with. I think it's harassment. I could be... wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment