Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Gas

I slept most of yesterday away... and now I'm sitting here looking crazy, because in 5 hours I will be driving to  go work for my sister for the day. It's not that I don't welcome that distraction from everything else, I just have the feeling that anxiety is setting up a clear course to pounce, and pounce hard. I'm already anxious knowing that I have to stop to get gas!! Yes... I know, why should I have an issue with getting gas? All I know is, that I hate doing it and I feel it takes too much time. In others words, since my drive is long, stopping adds to that time, and I don't like that! I just like to get where I'm going and be done with it. In the "real" world none of this should/would matter one bit, but it's "MY" world that I'm dealing with, so it IS relevant... for/to me... that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment