Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I have chosen to just take a few moments to jot down how I'm feeling today. It's been a roller-coaster, as far as emotions, thoughts. I haven't had a complete melt-down, regarding having lost my home. Although, the thought is like a punch in the gut, it hasn't consumed me. Today while securing the moving van and storage space, I told myself that all this is for a reason, a very good reason. What that reason is, I can't say, because I don't know! No doubt that the next few days, if not weeks will be difficult. I expect I will be receiving, a hell of a lot of backlashing from my "Interlopers". Therefore I shall pick up my prescriptions, book an appointment with the Counselor/Therapist, keep up with my writing, and seek my PEACE. What else is there to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment