Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Just A Jot For Mon

Just a quick jot... this morning started off with a panic attack, medication didn't do much for me. I tried to just get/stay busy with cleaning. In the process, I guess I inadvertently washed my cellphone right along with the dishes. Of course I didn't notice until 2 hours later, when I became alarmed that my son hadn't called yet. So, I had to go and spend money on a new phone, money that I needed to hang on to. Having to do that sent me buck wild. I'm thinking that it upset me because, it was not in my plans for the day, and the fact remained that I still had to wait hours before speaking to my kid. Why? Because I do not know anyone's phone number by heart.... Just my own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment