Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

1st Year Of 5

This morning I woke with tears streaming down my face... then the thought of the past twenty years of my life appeared. Next there was the need to focus on the last five years... questioning if that's when the cracks made their debute?  I do know for certain that the 1st yr into those 5... my world seemed to rattle unsteadily, with three deaths of three beloved women! The 2nd passing of the 3 is forever present, because, I was on the phone with the nurse getting an update, suddenly, hospital bells and whistle started doing their thing... and so was my best friend, she was leaving us... she was leaving me... she was dying in the background... and I could hear her. This kind of shit only happens in the movies... or so I thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment