Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

On One!!

Nothing really to talk about, just feeling a bit giddy... so I will post what I said over at a friends forum. Of course since it came from me, I think it's hilarious... but that's just me.


Now, I must go and repent for all the nasty/tasteless... remarks/jokes/comments I have made today! But before I do that, can I just say in my defense, that the heat in Cali is absurd and has gotten to me! Coupled with Insomnia and the many, many, other maladies that I have been bestowed... yes, some {real}, and some {imagined}... I think I should be easily forgiven, for I recognize my sins and I too suffer! I suffer right now, as I wipe the sweat from my TaTa's, they are sweatier than the Devil's nut-sack! 


No comments:

Post a Comment