Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hitting the Road... again!

It has been a while since I jotted down my struggles & triumphs with/over the Bitch and her Bastards. So much has been going on that honestly, if I took the time to do just that, I'd never have time for anything or anyone else. I mean, let's be real... I have been a virtual Servant to my damn family for the last 6-7 months, with no time for ME! However, this week I am resigning from that unpaid occupation for GOOD! In these past months... the bitch Depression and her bastards have tortured me to no end. Every day Anxiety made fun of me and all my thoughts... why? Because I thought I was doing the right thing, by being a "good" daughter/granddaughter... an Unappreciated one.

1 comment:

  1. Adams, I found you.I have been worried about you and Dee.If you feel like it,could you just let me know how both of you are? Love and Hugs,Grandma of 5

    ReplyDelete