Start reading from the archives, middle right-side.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hair-Ruse

Can not sleep... been thinking that tomorrow is the day that I shall cut off the remainder of what used to be a gorgeous head of hair. As I lost my way, my hair decided to do a runner!! In the past I would have been so uptight over this. So much so, that my stomach would be turned inside/out. Shit, I'd be ready to occupy a corner somewhere, all huddled up thinking it was the end of the world. Well, now I'm kinda indifferent to the procedure/outcome... I will try NOT to dwell on this! Maybe this is just a ruse... the bitch and her bastards are very conning...  they like to sit back and wait, till your guard is down. Then the next thing you know... your ass IS in a corner! We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment